Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased one has any one ever seen one before??? I heard the color is as rare as chateau slate?? Car has original paint(very weathered), fawn interior,tinted glass,and a roof rack for the ladies) Rust free high desert car(the bottom of the car looks like brand new). This will be the foundation to my next turbo ls project. It will be a 5.3(ls accessories),6 speed,12 bolt, 88 MM turbo, and some other little trick items.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Those links are in your email, we don't have access to the account so we can't see the pictures. You'll need to move them to a seperate account.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pics

I will have to wait until car gets here on MOn as the pics I have apparently cant be shared??

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pics

This is a REAL aztec bronze wagon original paint! She just landed in my driveway WOW the car is ABSOLUTELY rust free. It has the nicest undercarriage I have seen on a wagon. The factory undercoating is peeling off and it is like NEW underneath!!! Here come the duramax!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics

the bottom is unbelievable!!

even the plug was still in spare tire well!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
deal

She was 3800 plus ride from cali. She now has a duramax with twin turbos in her now.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My score

I had a friend that lives in Cali chase the guy down 2 years ago and give him my number. He said everyone around there wanted to give scrap price for it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts