Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in purchasing a new-reproduction set,msg me for info.Confromation needed for 8 more sets before order placed.Price TBA(around 45 bucks)

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Ya got something else in storage that you haven't told us about Roger??

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
1966 Acadian front signal lenses (clear)

Sorry for the delay.I have some sets available.Price will be 50 cnd a pair including postage.I'm working on getting the bumper mounted reverse lenses repro'd also.Msg me if interested in the 66 acadian lenses.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No pics,sorry.They are identical to the amber ones the 66/67 Nova's use.They mount in the bumper.The 67 Acadian has very unique lenses that mount in the grill.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Acadian67SD, I sent you a PM.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I hope the other guys on the site don't mind my leaving this post up. It's more like a "Group Buy" rather than an outright parts for sale ad. I looked into getting Trim Parts to make these years ago and the guy I talked to was great but I didn't want to pay the cost myself and hope to recoup my money.... Thanks for securing these Rick.
Anyone wanting information please use the forum PM option.
Thanks, Dan
P.S. The clear lenses look great on Novas too if anyone wants to put colored bulbs in their ride or have lenses that blend in with their bumper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts