Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I guess everyone has there own opinion or perception of what's factory appearance and unmolested BTW love the painted over vin tag and hubcaps...just like it came from the factory and don't forget the color coded motor. Man I think I'll take it ? Not!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Kinky

The kink in what I guess is the bypass hose, is a sad sight.
Also, it looks like a strong Florida wind could blow the paint off the rust.

·
Registered
188 Posts
"1965 Chevy II Super Sport Nova Chevelle GTO Patina Restomod GASSER"

I've wanted a 1965 Chevy II Super Sport Nova Chevelle GTO since I was a kid. To bad this one didn't come with the extra option purple pimp metal flake paint and white ermine and black leather buckle interior.:turn:

·
13,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine is blue but not that blue and orange II..
Yeah, the eBay SS engine appears to be the same color as the car.

I had what I thought was an original orange 1964 230 CID six. When I started taking the paint off to redo it, I found out is was blue underneath. The numbers all indicated it was a 1964 Chevy II engine.

Bob

·
13,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just exactly what is an "original reproduction" interior?
Again, if you don't know anything about what you're selling, make it up. In this case, the seller has made up something that doesn't exist. Interestingly, this car has an interior that is neither original or reproduction. I sincerely hope that somewhere out there a beautifully restored '65 SS has all that rare side trim and interior.

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts