Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Tony and I have a 1965 Nova SS thats a prostreet in the works. Im a US Marine that has a small budget, so its nice to see help from this site for good tips! Im a California Kid( Grew up Near Modesto,CA) but am stationed in North Carolina. My car was used as a drag car back in the late 80's, but it sat around for many years. I have no motor or trans in it now. Its got a 10 point cage, no interior, 12 bolt rear thats tubbed(Came with it when I bought it). I plan to run a small block chevy, keeping the stock front suspension for now until I can afford the Mustang II front clip. Looking forward to hopefully get this car running before I deploy in August. Im always up fpr any sugestions to set my car up with! Thanks

Tony

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site Tony, you should find plenty of tips here for staying budget minded.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Hey welcome to the site fellow 65er:). Sounds like you have a good project there. You might be interested in checking out the Church Boys Rack and pinion setup for your 65 .
Got any pics:D
Best of luck with your project!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Tony, 1st off...Thank you for your service:yes:

Now, welcome aboard. Please post some pic's when ya get a chance

Jim (in SC)

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Welcome to Steves. Good luck with your build. Thanks for serving and stay safe during your deploymemt. :yes:

Joe :canada:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts