Like the title says... this is a very rare set of one year only 1965 Nova SS side molding set. Six of the eight pieces are NOS. The other two are superb used OEM pieces.

These trim pieces are essential and are what separates a top-flight show car from an average 1965 Nova. It took a long time to find all these to complete the set.

The set consists of the following extremely hard to find pieces:
  • NOS RH Rear Quarter Panel (behind wheel opening) Molding - Mint w/remnants of GM wrapper - ULTRA RARE!
  • OEM LH Rear Quarter Panel (behind wheel opening) Molding - Super-nice except has hazy anodize (excellent part to have refinished - won't find a nicer one that isn't NOS)
  • NOS RH Rear Quarter Panel (in front of wheel opening) Molding - Mint w/GM wrapper
  • NOS LH Rear Quarter Panel (in front of wheel opening) Molding - Mint w/GM wrapper
  • NOS RH Lower Door Molding - Nice w/remnants of GM wrapper -RARE!
  • OEM LH Lower Door Molding - Very nice used piece - (excellent part to have refinished - won't find a nicer one that isn't NOS)
  • NOS RH Lower Front Fender Molding - nice
  • NOS LH Lower Front Fender Molding - nice

Like all my parts for sale, this set can be hand delivered to you June 16, 17, and 18th at the Midwest Nova Reunion in Rock Island, IL.

Any of my parts for sale and those yet to be posted can be picked up at the Nova show for zero shipping!

I also have more rare NOS & OEM '65 SS parts coming up soon as I continue to liquidate my '65 SS parts collection.