Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted pictures of this car almost a year ago, I finally hooked up with the owner to get interior shots. this very nice example of a 300 horse car. the owner has added redline tires and a 65 Chevelle L-79 air cleaner lid. I have no info on pedigree or history I will ask for more info at Goodguys at the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I believe that's the one John Picola restored...
I saw it in person at his place in Las Vegas, and it's a very nice, well done restoration!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
wooow yes that is more than fine. it's a nova i wish i knew who owned it so i could ask, can i drive it for just 15 minutes ?

·
Super Moderator
4,012 Posts
Mmmmm...something about those red/red factory cars. Two-toned wheel looks especially nice on them. That's a rare, fun car, and it will take a careful owner to keep it that original. Something like fewer than 700 327 Nova/ChevyII cars that year, so that's a real rare bird. Nice!

Couple more things. Also love the absence of the dash pad and some nice dash trim, which is pretty fragile to begin with. Decent picture of an original shifter for SS console cars as well, which is pretty difficult to describe.

Keep us posted when you figure out whether or not the drivetrain is original...might be a numbers matching car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts