Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to show the build of my 65 Post that is dedicated to my late uncle. Many people on this site knew my uncle by his call name 65POST. We unfortunately lost him a few years ago and I was blessed to purchase his Nova from my aunt. My goal is not only to pick up where he left off - but to build the car over the top as a tribute to my hero. I will try to continue posting as we proceed. We have been working on it for a year so there will be several post to start off just to get everybody up to speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We started by tearing the vehicle down and removing the 355 and power glide. We removed the interior (what there was of it) , glass and front clip. The engine was sent out for a major upgrade above and beyond what was already a pretty healthy 355.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like any car you dont know the true story until you peel back the layers of the onion. The car only had 32,000 miles but it had a rough life. We did not expect to find covered up swiss cheese and rear body damage - but we did. This caused the build to go from a simple upgrade and repaint to an all out high end build.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts