Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
put the assemblies together... installed the headlight buckets onto the adj screws first, then used a little allen wrench to pull the spring into place... (in case for some reason someone else was irritated with the spring and needed an easy way to put it on)...

also some of the tab rivets were loose... so i tacked them all in a few places to lock all that down (a while bck before i painted them)

·
Registered
347 Posts
You sure are detail oriented. Looks like you're building a SEMA show car! Great work, pictures, and documentation. You're building a road map that many will utilize in the future.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
You sure are detail oriented. Looks like you're building a SEMA show car! Great work, pictures, and documentation. You're building a road map that many will utilize in the future.
thank you.... def not a show car, etc... but thank you very much for the compliment...

though I may tear it all the way back down and do a bunch of clean up (and paint) work at some point down the line , i dont necessarily care if its painted or how it looks... rough looking etc... Just going to do my best, as i go along... I would try to paint it myself, so im not too motivated to try it... whether, i get to the point of tearing it back down or not, im def going to attempt to use every bit of it... I am trying my best to get it to the point of running and the turbo setup/fab work completed (if I dont run out of resources and need to take a break, first)... that would be awesome to me... as long as everything works decent/functional and it can be beaten on, then i would want to drive it everyday and my goal would be complete...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
put the emblem on the grille also... the clips that come with the grill suck... or at least i am not sure how they are supposed to fit...did get it center and secure... due to the angle of the pic sort of looks high, but there is an even gap top and bottom

overall happy with the reproduced emblem, other than the irritation with the attachment clips... it ended up being $56 with a discount at classicindustries... (was %20 off the order at the time)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts