Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
the buckets look like '66 era Corvair--i have a pair in similar condition. mine cost $40 from salvage yard, but your tracks are in better shape.

if you price aggressively, the stuff will move. put a number on you are comfy with and go from there.

good luck!

-Rusty

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
the buckets look like '66 era Corvair--i have a pair in similar condition. mine cost $40 from salvage yard, but your tracks are in better shape.

if you price aggressively, the stuff will move. put a number on you are comfy with and go from there.

good luck!

-Rusty
they were supposed to be for 65 nova... which meant my brother and may have been lied to when we picked them up with the project... in that case, i dont mind tossing them and getting them out my way..

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

good luck!

-Rusty
Ok... I did just get clarification... that the seats were more or less just thrown in with the project, but not necessarily stated that they were the correct one year only seats... and that also, a lot of people use corvair, impala, chevelle or other years to replace them, when they cant find the 65... thanks for your reply... there were a few things about the seats that made me question it...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts