Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to check approx. value for these seats and misc items. I was going to have them reupholstered/restored, but i am not using them for my project. these may not be the original seats that came on my car... but they came with the project when i bought it... and i was told they are the proper 65 ss seats... i took some pics, as best i could to verify... they do also fold straight and not at an angle, etc.... my upholstery shop told me they were in good condition to restore, but of course a buyer would have to assume any risk with buying them...

I also have the panel that goes on the rear trunk and the trim with "Chevrolet" that goes on the hood... unfortunately one of the letters ("o") broke off the hood trim piece, though i have the letter, i am not sure how to repair this, if it is possible... havent looked into it... non the less, i wont be using any of it...

I also have hub caps and wheels/tires... these are 14" and im assuming non disc version... the caps are in good condition, one has a ding on its lip.... havent tried to straighten it, etc...

pics will be posted within a couples minutes here... also, if there isnt real interested in buying these things, that would be useful info for me also... as i can just store them and forget about them for a while...

·
Registered
550 Posts
The parts for a 65 are hard to find and rare, like the hood lip and trunk plate, worth good money depending on condition 100 to 500 dollars each

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also, (for me) this isnt about squeezing every dollar out of anything i posted... im just looking for a fair/reasonable price to list the stuff for, where i can list it and get an actual buyer, as i cannot list it for "make an offer" (and understand the rule and how that could drag a thread out, or bring undesired solicitation and attention)... holding on to things, i have no interest in using, can pile up parts and take up space quick...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts