Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Steve's Nova Site Members,

Classic Industries is pleased to announce that the new 1965 Nova grills are IN STOCK NOW!!

These are an exact reproduction of the aluminum grills that originally came on 1965 Chevy II/Nova standard models. Grills come with brackets assembled for easy bolt-on installation.

These are produced from all new tooling and come preassembled with the proper brackets. Lines are crisp and the "punch-through" on the stamping is clean and does not suffer from jagged edges and waviness like the cheaper grills in the market that are being produced from the older tooling. If you are building a show car, these are the details that matter and that set your car apart at the show.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me here at Steve's Nova Site.

Best Regards,

Ray

Part # 3867837 is a stamped aluminum grill with stamped steel brackets painted black and riveted to the grill just like the factory for easy bolt-on installation.

Ray Yager
Merchandising Director
Classic Industries Inc.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Is it possible to buy just the brackets? I already have 2 really nice refinished grills. But my brackets are meh!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1965 Grill Brackets and Rivets

Is it possible to buy just the brackets? I already have 2 really nice refinished grills. But my brackets are meh!
Hi rkupon1,

Thank you for the inquiry.

Yes. You can purchase the bracket set for your stock grills. The bracket set is Part # 748733

You can also purchase the grill attaching rivet sets to use to assemble your grill properly. It is a bolt that has the appearance of the factory rivet once installed. Makes it very easy to do-it-yourself without a rivet gun and without having to use improper pop-rivets.

The rivet set is Part # 881235 for silver and Part # 881236 for black. Set of 25 rivets with nuts.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When will the grill emblem be ready?
Hello bugguy357,

Thank you for the inquiry. We will contact the supplier and see if we can get an eta on this item for you. We will PM you a response once we are able to find out more about it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Ordered! Thank you. Kudos to you guys to continously bringn products to the market for an aftermarket platform that must be getting few n far between as the years pass!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When will the grill emblem be ready?
Hi bugguy357,

I checked into the 1965 Nova grill emblem for you and found that unfortunately, at this time, there is no ETA on these emblems. Additionally, we are currently looking for additional 1965 grill emblem samples to supply to the vendor for use as quality control samples. If you have any spares or know of any spares for sale, we would be interested in them.

Please let me know if you have any further comments or questions. As soon as I hear something more about these emblems or as soon as an ETA is confirmed, I will PM you here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I apologize I’m new on here and haven’t figured out how to pm. I am inquiring about the price, not that it really matter because those grilles look immaculate

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
I apologize I’m new on here and haven’t figured out how to pm. I am inquiring about the price, not that it really matter because those grilles look immaculate
Click on the part number listed in the first post and it will take you to the site where they have the price listed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts