Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 Acadian Invader (equivalent to Chevy II 100) 4 door for sale. Seat and door panels are not original. Notice the cowl tag has the actual option codes. T86 is optional backup lights, although I don't see them on the car. Acadians had them in the rear bumper. If the bumpers need replacing, they are very hard to find, so this one is probably from a Chevy II. Not a bad looking little car.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/1965-acadian-invader-last-chance-before-winter-storage/1459083560?undefined

Bob

·
Vendor
1,762 Posts
Cool around town car.

Car has power brakes and from what I can see of the booster, it looks correct. Assuming that would be pretty rare on a car like this. Is it coded on the cowl tag?

·
13,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool around town car.

Car has power brakes and from what I can see of the booster, it looks correct. Assuming that would be pretty rare on a car like this. Is it coded on the cowl tag?
Apparently factory power brakes were not a Fisher Body associated option, so you never see them coded on cowl tags. You could also get them as a dealer installed option.

Bob

·
Registered
582 Posts
love the car! mostly because of the unique Acadian bits. love the tail lamps, would totally love back-up lights in the bumper.

door panels and hub caps, not so much love...

-Rusty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts