Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Nova lovers. I have a 65 4 door nova and I am working on the interior. I pulled the seats and replaced the front bench with Cavialer buckets. they look and sit great. Now while I had all the seats out I toyed with putting the bucket seats in the rear. :turn::rolleyes:They were off with the tracks and the floor but it looks doable. My question the the group is, has anyone done this and if so what steps are needed to get it done and what seats did you use. Yeah I know it is more than one question but this will probably be the way I go. I just confirmation that this can be done. Anyone else thought about this. :)

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
I have not done that but it should be fine. I think it would look great and build you a console thru the center.
JR

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still in holding pattern

I wanted to bump this topic up so that I could get some feedback from the group. I went to the boneyard this past weekend and looked at bucket seats from a neon, cavialier, concorde, etc. I could not pull the trigger on buying any of them. I will ask the group again, has anyone tried to put bucket seats in the rear of a 1st gen and if so, do you have some advice? Thanks for reading my post.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I remeber there was a member here recently that put buckets in the rear that matched the front. But can't remeber who he is.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Search in either CarCraft or HotRod (cant remember which- I think HotRod) look for the Chevy Impaler, look at his interior- a work of art with what you want.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ive got 2 of 4 buckets mounted in my '66 :yes: i'm using Integra buckets minus the head rest i made up some 1/8" steel mounts for it which took an afternoon of tweaking to sit right after i get the back 2 mounted and the hole cut for the 5 speed i will be molding a console out of EXP than covering it with fiberglass and epoxy. I will try to post some pics this weekend when I get the harnesses in up front. Keep us updated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts