Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,834 Posts
That's a lot of Do Re Mi for a Chevy II 327 block, but it's a very rare block. I like to think about the car it originally came in, and just how smart that buyer was. Not original anymore is right, but not hurt either, you're still going to have to get the rest of the stuff to make it right, which won't be easy. Particularly tough will be the correct carb, distributor and right side exhaust manifold if date codes matter to you, but it could be done. If you have the original documented '65 to go with this engine, then it's probably worth the money, but if you are making a clone, maybe not. Rare thing at any rate.

·
13,690 Posts
Looks like a real deal '721' 1965 Chevy II engine. If you reduce the size of the map in this ad, you'll see that this is just a few miles across the U.S border from where I live in Abbotsford B.C. I'm sure there would be southwestern B.C. people interested in this engine. Might have a hard time convincing border people that going down there is an essential or emergency trip. Even if you got across, you'd be in mandatory 14 day quarantine on return to Canada. Tough one!

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts