Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
15,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some discussion back in early April on this car when it was on BAT. Factory V/8 with a/c. Not many of these around equipped this way.
Only bid to $16,250 on BAT, so this asking price is a real stretch. Needs upgraded pictures.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,236 Posts
Yeah, no. $40K buys a lot of classic cars, and though I love Novas, I'd spend $40K elsewhere if I had to spend it all. Pretty neat 400 series sedan with a lot of original stuff and a few upgrades, namely the transmission and the gauge package, and other than the RF fender to hood, panel alignment seems OK. We have seen some nice SS cars in this price range in colors that didn't match granny's beige cameo (inside AND out) so that doesn't spark potential buyers as much as some other options. Only way this car grabs this kind of cash is sentiment, something like my family had one like that, or I had one like that as my first car. As cool as it would be to drive, $40K or even $30K buys a whole lot of some other car, and if you saved $10K, you might be able to keep gas in it for a year or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts