Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1964 Hardtop is at the body shop and they will need a bolt kit to put it back together. The whole front clip is off. Any suggestions on a company that sells a complete bolt kit for the car. All I have is coffee cans of rusty bolts that were removed years ago.
Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
1965 Nova 2 Door Hardtop
118 Posts
bolt kit

Most of the Nova part suppliers have the bolt kit. The only thing I would look for is that they don't send you common bolts that you can buy at a hardware store. You need the correct style and shape. I bought mine from Chevy 2 Only from Kentucky. Are you restoring back to original or something else? If you are not restoring back to original, just buy the bolts locally.

·
Registered
868 Posts
When we did my car I bought a complete bolt kit as well as a "trim kit". There were a lot of stuff that wasn't included and to be honest there was a lot of stuff left over when we were thru. The kit did come in handy a lot of times but I still did a lot of ordering and running around trying to find stuff that wasn't in the kits.

·
Premium Member
1965 2door HT Helena, GA 31037
1,531 Posts
AMK Products.

They have a lot of original bolts, screws and clips. They also have kits for just about anything you're looking for. They have been buying up excess and old inventory from the three major car builders from the past. Check out their catalog and go to the Chevrolet section and look up Nova.

If you're just gonna build a driver then these kits might be a bit pricey for you but I found a lot of my stuff here.

https://www.amkproducts.com/

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
AMK Products.

They have a lot of original bolts, screws and clips. They also have kits for just about anything you're looking for. They have been buying up excess and old inventory from the three major car builders from the past. Check out their catalog and go to the Chevrolet section and look up Nova.

If you're just gonna build a driver then these kits might be a bit pricey for you but I found a lot of my stuff here.

https://www.amkproducts.com/
X2

Dave

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks All, I will contact AMK and get one of their kits. I am so deep in this what is a little more and I like the way the bolts are packaged and marked!

·
Registered
928 Posts
find an au-ve-co dealer, they been around since 1919, they supplied the manufactures with bolts, clips ,screws etc. You can buy boxs of each reasonably, 10-20 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts