Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find any refills to fit the original chrome wiper holders. NAPA has 6-1344 for the number but impossible to find. Anybody know where to get them?
Anco N-13R is available but it is too narrow and one must crimp the original claw holders. Thanks.

·
Registered
1970 Nova SS 350 Brandon, MS
560 Posts
Have you looked at rockauto.com? I was able to get correct refills for my 70 there pretty cheap.

·
Registered
63 SS
951 Posts
I haven’t looked into anything yet, but I’m assuming the hard part is getting 13” refills. If chevyIIonly has the complete set I would think they would have refills

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wiper blades

The best fit is the Napa 6-1344 which is the original rubber blade only. I have the original chrome holders and they work fine. Chevy 2 only sells the chrome holders and the blade as a single unit. Not a bad price for them. Most of the refills are the plastic holder and the rubber blade. Not original.

·
Registered
63 Posts
napa blade

I have a 62 nova and use cost 9.95 each chrome blade
NAPA Classic Wiper Blade - 15 in. Part #: WIP 61533
easy to find and fit great

·
Registered
63 SS
951 Posts
I have a 62 nova and use cost 9.95 each chrome blade
NAPA Classic Wiper Blade - 15 in. Part #: WIP 61533
easy to find and fit great
Thanks for the tip....I might try these especially for half the price of gmclassics. I will probably never have to use them so I’m sure they’ll fit fine just for show. I hope the quality of the steel looks decent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts