Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pretty little '63 is located in Delaware. I'll leave it to the 1st gen experts to make comments. I will say that I wouldn't mind finding it in my garage!

·
14,327 Posts
Beautiful car. Originally Ermine White with white top. Black goes better with the Saddle interior. Window sticker has flaws, but almost expected with reproductions. Seller is up front that it's a repro. Lots of attention to details.

Bob

Reactions: Brooksey

·
Super Moderator
4,255 Posts
That's a very good looking car, and after some recent experiences I've had, I can't blame the owner for the front disc brakes. All the brightwork GM threw at a '63 SS looks even better popping off the black paint job, and this car looks to have the paintwork as nice as the trim. Interior and dash are clean, original in appearance and no gimmicks. I'll be very interested to know how much it brings.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Anyone ever buy a car from this website ? Just wondering how legit it is .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Went for 31.5k I put up a good fight lol . Congrats to the new owner

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
930 Posts
Anyone ever buy a car from this website ? Just wondering how legit it is .
I bought a car and sold a car through them. They are just a facilitator. They have nothing to do with the transaction. I turned a few friends on to the site and they sold vehicles there as well. It gives you a lot more exposure than craigslist or selling it locally. You don't have to deal with all the Craigslist flakes and it only costs the seller $99.
You didn't miss it by much!

·
Registered
703 Posts
BAT works hard to make their auctions fair. They seem to be really good about watching comments and making sure the car is well represented. I've never bought or sold a car their, but I visit the site often. They seem to like many of the things I like.

·
Registered
63 SS convertible 67 SS 4 spd
930 Posts
I was certainly happy with the results. My friends car sold for thousands more than he was going to list it for on Craigslist. They beauty of an auction style sale. They do have to approve your vehicle and they do verify that it has a clear title. Like any vehicle purchase though, you should check it yourself or at least have it inspected. As legit as BAT seems to be they do not guarantee your purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts