Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
12,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paint code 972 - Cordovan Brown with Adobe Beige top. Don't see many '63 SS cars in two tone.

Bob

·
Vendor
1,313 Posts
I don't think I have ever actually seen that before. Unique, that's for sure.

·
3,281 Posts
Me either, especially any Cordova brown SS cars. In fact, 2-tone Novas are pretty darned rare, as I can remember seeing fewer than 20 genuine 2-door cars in all the ones I've seen. Usually it's a white top over some body color, but I have seen a '64 in Meadow Green with a black top.

·
12,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's another one that's been on eBay for awhile. No such thing as Sierra Fawn in '63, so this would be Autumn Gold with Adobe Beige top (paint code 970).

Bob

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
bob the last one you listed in post # 6. its a nice looking nova, but 136,000 for it..........no way.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
bob the last one you listed in post # 6. its a nice looking nova, but 136,000 for it..........no way.
Just curious if you read the whole ad on ebay?
1. It's being sold by Gateway Classic Cars, which means that the asking price is inflated well beyond what it's worth.
2. It takes a pile of money and time to make a race car look like that much of a sleeper and run the times they claim while still being streetable. The JeffCo trans alone is $6,500 - not to mention the twin turbo setup!

·
12,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very small market for a car/price like this. It's been on eBay for several months and I expect will be for many more.
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts