Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this car up a while ago and still trying to obtain a clear NJ title!! Car is a basket case but I couldnt let it go to the crusher! Needs complete floor, quarters fenders doors, etc. Plans are to insert a 350/350 with rallys. original silver blue with white top. I've been picking up parts like seats, rear, etc. Still need rear metal armrests and rear seat. Will post pics of progress if I knew how. This site is sort of difficult to figure out and I consider myself a little computer savy. can someone tell me how to post pics?? very frustrating!

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Welcome to the site. Please post pics of your SS convertible at first opportunity. Also, since I'm in '55's, please post pics of your '55 Chev.

Thx,

Ed

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
`I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT :yes:
PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU FIGURE IT OUT!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car is complete. Just a total rust bucket. I'm looking for a back seat and rear piston covers. Gonna start the floor after the first of the year,

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats on the vert. I know how you feel. I recently got a 62 vert, but it is a rust bucket too (no floor pans). Kids call it the Fred Flinstone mobile. Just some time and money....its all good. Good luck on the build!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
This is going to be a great project. I'm thinking I may need to give up my screen name to you tho.
Looks like you have all the SS trim and it appears to be in decent shape.
Keep us updated on your progress.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts