Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought this car about 2 months ago im 17 so im still in high school and i have baseball right now so i dont have much time to work on it but im going to get alot done this summer. i dont have much money right now also so that could be a problem. but i bought it on ebay for 850 dollars and i dont plan on having it done anytime soon. looking forward to this project, super excited. message me if u have any tips for paint removal or places to buy parts. i want to drop in a 350 or 400 small block after i buy a new mustang 2 front clip and paint it primer grey. TEL ME WHERE TO GET A MUSTANG 2 FRONT CLIP THAT IS INEXPENSIVE

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i bought this car about 2 months ago im 17 so im still in high school and i have baseball right now so i dont have much time to work on it but im going to get alot done this summer. i dont have much money right now also so that could be a problem. but i bought it on ebay for 850 dollars and i dont plan on having it done anytime soon. looking forward to this project, super excited. message me if u have any tips for paint removal or places to buy parts. i want to drop in a 350 or 400 small block after i buy a new mustang 2 front clip and paint it primer grey. TEL ME WHERE TO GET A MUSTANG 2 FRONT CLIP THAT IS INEXPENSIVE
Welcome aboard. I think the best bang for the buck is a CPP mini subframe, however its not mustang II.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wat do you have 2 do to put the mini subframe in, its reasonably priced but i want to get rid of the shock towers? what i ste best for that? and also wat is a good place 2 get a small block that has a warranty but isnt over $3000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts