Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
13,353 Posts
Hard to tell condition from the pics, but if the grill and rear bumper are decent, there's more than $1500 right there. The tail gate trim plate looks pretty worn, but
very hard to find in any condition. Same for side trim.

Bob

·
Registered
370 Posts
looks like the backdrop to Rust Bros tv show--which we recently binged out on the new season thru Netflix, and thought it was pretty good except for the drama.

very cool wagon. love to have that, though with a title.

-Rusty

·
13,353 Posts
Got to be a 'find' for anyone stashing 1st generation Acadian parts. This was the top of line Acadian wagon in '63.

Bob

·
13,353 Posts
Talked with Menno our resident Chevy II/Acadian guru today. He knows this wagon. Says it's really rusty and
has been for sale for over a year. He's not interested in buying it.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,640 Posts
Menno is pretty brave. If he's not interested, then it gives one pause. But I've seen worse saved, and you'd have the only one on the block, I'd think. The tailgate trim is cast out of unobtanium, and a guy needing that would pay dearly--much the same with the scarcity of the side trim and grille.

·
13,353 Posts
Menno is pretty brave. If he's not interested, then it gives one pause. But I've seen worse saved, and you'd have the only one on the block, I'd think. The tailgate trim is cast out of unobtanium, and a guy needing that would pay dearly--much the same with the scarcity of the side trim and grille.
Yes, Menno will drive just about anywhere for something worthwhile in a Chevy Ii or Acadian. A few years ago I remember going to his mother's house where he had a wrecked Nova convertible on a trailer. Looked like a pile of scrap metal, but I think it became the tub for his 1966 convertible conversion. However, I did think he would jump on this '63 Acadian wagon for the rear bumper, tailgate panel, side trim and the grill.

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts