Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've highlighted this car here before, but it's worth another look. Also, some additional pictures this time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Chevr...8477c421:g:4JcAAOSwcnJcC9b-:rk:8:pf:0&vxp=mtr

One of the nicest '63 Acadian Beaumont Sport Coupes out there. The correct, original interior is one of the biggest bonuses with this car. Don't think those floor mats are Acadian, though. On the outside, the front fender top chrome spears are missing. The hub caps are from a Sport Deluxe. If this car was a comparable '63 Nova Sport Coupe, I'd say $19,500 was fair. Unfortunately, Acadians are a harder sell, so I think it's a few thousand high. Maybe they'll just sell me that 1962-71 Acadian information booklet:).

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Such a pretty car!

It's a somewhat unwelcome reminder of a situation I'm facing. One of my good friends passed away last week after a long illness. In his collection is a near-perfect white 1963 Nova 4-door sedan that's both low mileage and completely stock. If I had room for it, I'd just be waiting for his widow to say that it's for sale. My one hope is that the person who buys it leaves it alone! My friend was very tempted to drop in a modern power-train and brakes, but several of us talked him out of doing it.

I know that new owner will be free to do whatever he/she wants, but the number of really nice original cars is dwindling fast!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts