Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally think I am ready to get more involved on this site. This is a great place to learn about our Chevy 2s. Lots of knowledge about these cars can be learned by reading here. I'm from the Willamette valley here in Oregon. Had this car a few years, man it takes up the time but enjoying the process. Bought as someone else's project and I'm trying to get it done. 350 tpi motor, 700r4 trans, 5 bolt 8.2 rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck in getting it finished, and, uh, more pics!

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,069 Posts
Nice I'm a big fan of the 63's and really like the looks of those TPI motors. We used to have a company here in Arkansas called Street Performance that really supported the TPI systems but unfortunately they are no longer around. Good luck with your project. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,933 Posts
WELCOME to SNS

from Chino Valley, Arizona .......... (Northern AZ.)

... :waving:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The gas cap I bought at the big Portland swap meet. Not sure of its history. Just bought it hopping it would fit. Its a locking cap with 2 keys, fits good. Not sure what year gas filler filler pipe I have. I know the different years have a different clocking position. I have a few factory caps but none lock in the horizontal position.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
classic ind. sells a chrome locking gas cap that looks close to the one on your car. its a smooth face with a chevy bow tie pattern with the lock in the center of the cap. an was around 70.00 bucks.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
classic ind. sells a chrome locking gas cap that looks close to the one on your car. its a smooth face with a chevy bow tie pattern with the lock in the center of the cap. an was around 70.00 bucks.
This cap looks great but it only correctly fits 65, 66 and 67.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,663 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Looking forward to seeing the progress of your car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts