Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THESE ARE WORTH?

I picked up a set of 62 fender scallops and I know they are hard to find parts. I have a 63 so I don't need them. After taking some steel wool to them, they cleaned up really nice and the tabs are there. How much are they worth? I wanted to put them on Ebay but have no clue on the value. Please help me out or if your interested, let me know.

I also have the trim that goes around the roof line and windshield, Top and Bottom back glass and 1962 belt molding that goes on the doors.

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Everyone,

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THESE ARE WORTH?

I picked up a set of 62 fender scallops and I know they are hard to find parts. I have a 63 so I don't need them. After taking some steel wool to them, they cleaned up really nice and the tabs are there. How much are they worth? I wanted to put them on Ebay but have no clue on the value. Please help me out or if your interested, let me know.

I also have the trim that goes around the roof line and windshield, Top and Bottom back glass and 1962 belt molding that goes on the doors.

Joe
Do you still have These? > 1962 Nova 400 Front Fender Trim Scallops

·
Vendor
1,313 Posts
Good driver good used ~$25ea, nice used $50 ea. I recently sold a very nice used set for $200. It is hard to find them without broken studs. The set you have looks quite nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So is anyone doing a Re-pop on these Scallops?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
i remember those scallups on the first 62 400 i had. i always thought that was some of the best design for nova trim.

·
Vendor
1,313 Posts
If someone knows where to find new or great condition scallops please post the info.I need new ones for my car.
I might be able to help on some nice used ones, will send you a PM. They are not currently reproduced.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I might be able to help on some nice used ones, will send you a PM. They are not currently reproduced.
So do you have these?
Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts