Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the builder had followed the design of the actual concept car, this would be spectacular. Unfortunately, they didn't use the long doors from a 2 door sedan and the concept
roof line.

Reactions: msaul

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
I’m with you Bob..
This looks to be nicely done.. I find that the short doors wagon B-pillars make these conversions look awkward to me.

I do like the original concept version very much The roof line on that one and the longer doors are perfectly proportioned in my eyes..
F12174D2-B96D-4F06-BBCA-764916C90646.png

·
Registered
726 Posts
I’m with you Bob..
This looks to be nicely done.. I find that the short doors wagon B-pillars make these conversions look awkward to me.

I do like the original concept version very much The roof line on that one and the longer doors are perfectly proportioned in my eyes.. View attachment 412073
agree with all that was said. imagine this baby in the flesh (or metal)!

someone can surely do this...come on all you talented fabricators!

-Rusty

·
Registered
987 Posts
This car lived in the next town over from me here in northern Colorado. I saw it at the local shows at Sonic etc. It was a little unorthodox but seemed solid and easy to drive. It was for sale summer of 2019, and then never saw it again. I guess it ended up in Utah. The guy said he couldn't find '62 parts for the front anywhere. I offered, but never heard back. I wish I could remember what the guy near me was asking for it... I think it was more like $12K.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I definitely don't hate it. The only thing I dislike about it really is the diamond plate. Kinda makes me wonder what else got cheaped out on. It's also about twice as much as I'd ever spend on something so... questionable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts