Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
13,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
someone will score a good one with this convert. thats pretty amazing with that original carpet, cleaned an reinstalled just because its original. an then it pulled a smaller trailer of some kind in its past. yes it's got a future.

·
Super Moderator
3,845 Posts
Crazy to find one with that color choice and dynamite original interior, like I've never seen one in person, and it would be one of only a handful made that way. I like the interior color scheme, personally, and it's the same as was available on Impala for '62. I would normally suggest a buyer pass if the rust is bad, but this might have enough to it to save it. Angle iron is not a factory installed part for a Nova, however, and if the clamshells, rockers and/or cowl is rusty, it might just be too much to deal with. Having had one and only one really rusty convertible driver, I can tell you that it will eventually be a trail of tears unless totally torn down to rebuild the body correctly.

Rare color, and I happen to think all '62 convertible Novas are good looking, so it would be hard to pass up. Have to see it in person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts