Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on these wagons with the 3rd seat that faces backword. what is it called, are the parts hard to get, how many were made & what years? any info or links will help. thanks

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The third seat wagon is limited to the 300 series wagon. They were made in 62-63 As far as vehicles produced... Not sure but i hope this helps. As will all wagons trim and parts are not easy to find but are available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The third seat wagon is limited to the 300 series wagon. They were made for all the first gen years 62-65. As far as vehicles produced... Not sure but i hope this helps. As will all wagons trim and parts are not easy to find but are available.

Edit: nite sure if third rows were available 66/67

Thanks Kid. I found some of the parts
but nothing new or aftermarket. CLASSIC INDUSTRIES is a good source but have n not f fouf found any replacement parts for the 3rd row seTating

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Thanks Kid. I found some of the parts
but nothing new or aftermarket. CLASSIC INDUSTRIES is a good source but have n not f fouf found any replacement parts for the 3rd row seTating
Nope, not going to find much aftermarket stuff. With limited production of wagons, there was not much of a reasons to repop parts specific to wagons. Make sense?

·
13,969 Posts
Does anyone have any info on these wagons with the 3rd seat that faces backword. what is it called, are the parts hard to get, how many were made & what years? any info or links will help. thanks
The 3 seat wagons were available in the Chevy II 300 Series in 1962 and '63. Novaresource.org doesn't show any production figures for 1962, but indicates 7927 were built in 1963.

Bob

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I stand corrected :eek: my bad guys
Glad others chimed in for help

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I stand corrected :eek: my bad guys
Glad others chimed in for help

That is all good info that I did not know. I found a 62 that has the seat and is complete. I think I can cut out the whole floor section from the #2 seat to the bumper. I didnt know if it was worth the time and effort to get it, but it would be nice to have laying around even if I dont use it on my 63. thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
That is all good info that I did not know. I found a 62 that has the seat and is complete. I think I can cut out the whole floor section from the #2 seat to the bumper. I didnt know if it was worth the time and effort to get it, but it would be nice to have laying around even if I dont use it on my 63. thanks guys
Fuel tank and filler are different also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts