Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the "what it's worth" section but it doesn't get many hits. I have 5 excellent shape 14x7 rally wheels (stamped JJ) with excellent shape beauty rings and disc brake center caps. I was just wondering if I was going to sell them what they would be worth approximately?

Thanks,

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I posted in the "what it's worth" section but it doesn't get many hits. I have 5 excellent shape 14x7 rally wheels (stamped JJ) with excellent shape beauty rings and disc brake center caps. I was just wondering if I was going to sell them what they would be worth approximately?

Thanks,

Brian
brian the last set i bought in the last year was the disc brake ralleys with caps and rings set of 4 in excelent shape i paid 200.00 if that helps

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
14x7 rallies

Thanks, I was just wondering. Looking at getting some different wheels and wanted to sell them once I get the other ones on. As far as pics go the wheels are on the car except for one in my basement I could photo for you or you could watch the video I posted in car profiles.

Thanks again and anyone else wants to chime in I will keep my eye on this thread...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts