Registered
2,638 Posts
I even have a set! How about that!

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
www.rickscamaros.com

Camaro Rally Wheel Trim Ring, 14 x 6, With Ring Style Clips, 1967-1969

Excellent polished stainless trim rings from Wheel Vintiques. Same style as our very best rings, these are available each, individually boxed at time of manufacture for protection. Correct outer lip treatment.

Item# TR-58

Not very hard to find at all--couple seconds on google.

$33.99 ea.

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jason

you guys were the kids in school who picked on others behind there back but when confronted denied every bit of it. Grow up, and buy the way i would talk the guy on the rings down to $20, i tell him one of them has been in a accident LOL you guys are terrible but funny to see stupidity play its role.

i think i found a set today on ebay. according to a freind Chevy2only had the incorrect ones that they called correct. 14x6 is shaped different.

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You see what i mean these are NOT original rings but since ricks camaro says so they must be right this sounds like a sister company of your guys favorite nova dealer. the original rings have square edges

thanks anyway for trying

www.rickscamaros.com

Camaro Rally Wheel Trim Ring, 14 x 6, With Ring Style Clips, 1967-1969

Excellent polished stainless trim rings from Wheel Vintiques. Same style as our very best rings, these are available each, individually boxed at time of manufacture for protection. Correct outer lip treatment.

Item# TR-58

Not very hard to find at all--couple seconds on google.

$33.99 ea.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
When I get my 17's yes. That should be sometime soon. I'm not completely sure they are correct, but they are a set of 14" rally wheels with trim rings that have been on the car for 20 years or so. Could you post a pic of correct ones so people don't get confused?

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when i get my 17's yes. That should be sometime soon. I'm not completely sure they are correct, but they are a set of 14" rally wheels with trim rings that have been on the car for 20 years or so. Could you post a pic of correct ones so people don't get confused?
soupacs 65 ss has the correct ones

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
you guys were the kids in school who picked on others behind there back but when confronted denied every bit of it. Grow up, and buy the way i would talk the guy on the rings down to $20, i tell him one of them has been in a accident LOL you guys are terrible but funny to see stupidity play its role.

i think i found a set today on ebay. according to a freind Chevy2only had the incorrect ones that they called correct. 14x6 is shaped different.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
You see what i mean these are NOT original rings but since ricks camaro says so they must be right this sounds like a sister company of your guys favorite nova dealer. the original rings have square edges
That photo from the Camaro place does show the rounded edge, but they say it's a Wheel Vintiques part, and they have the correct edge on the rings I've seen.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts