Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone or has anyone done this???? Did you have to move wheel tubs in or just the leaf springs??? Pics advise??? I am wanting to put a set of 20in-10in wide in the rear. Pics to follow soon. Wheels should be here weds.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tubs

I figured that they would need widened. Anyone done this???? Or seen this ???

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
63 wagon.currently fitting for 11" rims and a315 rear tire........

this image shows the strip we're adding(to the right of the the clamps in the lower part of the picture).

you'll also see that we've "doubled-up" the rear rails by robbing some from another wagon and moving the new ones inboard.

hope this helps.
leftcoast carl.:)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perfect

That is what we are looking at doing. We have a 285-35-20 for the rear :yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
That is what we are looking at doing. We have a 285-35-20 for the rear :yes::yes:
sounds cool.
i'm making room for 315/45/17's but will probably only run 295's or 305's. you know how it is...you can always run smaller,but you can't go bigger after all the cutting and welding is done.:no::D
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Lookin wild, Carl!!! Lookin wild!! Keep up the work!! I love it!!
thanks dale!!!!
it's kinda funny really...i love what you're doing in socal,and you're liking what i'm doing in the "great white north",eh.....
perhaps we should open a shop 1/2 between us,huh?......middle of oregon maybe...."lincoln city novas".....has a nice ring to t,doesn't it?!?!?!:D

my poor wagon hasn't seen any attention this year:eek::(,but the collision business has been so good that it hardly makes sense to put aside paying work to build a toy for myself.you know how it is...........stress about business when it's too slow and stress about the business when it's too busy.......
very soon the car will be underway again.following the "other dale's" 2 door wagon build has been very cool too.i can't wait to see it in person.he lives about 3 hours from me,but it'll be well worth the drive to see it in person.

anyways........ "we'll now return to our regularly scheduled thread......"

sorry for the hijack.
leftcoast carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts