Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I ran a 10.69 because earlier my Window Switch was the problem which I found out when I was at mopac on the dyno. The car is way stronger now and as you can see running closer to the times i was hoping for!

Thanks for looking

Jason

·
Registered
637 Posts
Jason you know what that car will do! Technical problems are there's! Congrat's!:yes::devil::yes::devil::yes::devil::yes::devil::yes:

Missed you at Timmy's, but I'm sure your time was more valuable. Maybe at the Langley Cruise In, this next weekend? See Ya Brotha!!!!!!!!:devil::yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason you know what that car will do! Technical problems are there's! Congrat's!:yes::devil::yes::devil::yes::devil::yes::devil::yes:

Missed you at Timmy's, but I'm sure your time was more valuable. Maybe at the Langley Cruise In, this next weekend? See Ya Brotha!!!!!!!!:devil::yes::yes::yes:
I would like to come out to timmies but I race on Friday evenings when I'm off, however, racing is almost over so I will be attending 1 or 2 meets I'm sure in the near future!

I'm planning on going out to the Langley Cruise in but I don't believe I will be bringing the Nova unless something changes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts