Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again Delaware Valley Novas in conjunction with So.Jersey Muscle Car Club will be hosting the Northeast Nova/Super Car Show & Swap Meet at the Clarion Hotel in Atlantic City,N.J. The dates are Friday and Saturday Sept.15-16.Room rates are:$85 single occupancy, standard room $110 single 2 room sweet room rate includes all-u-can eat buffet breakfast.More info to follow.Thanks for your support in 05! See you in 06! For info call or email George Lucas (732) 833-7490 or email [email protected], John Truman (609) 926-3046 email:[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
George,

That's Great News :chev:

Count me in :beer:

I have already told the wife so I am in for at least one car :D

Thanks,
novamaniac :cool:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Can you give me the address so I can try to plan on how long it will take me. I want to go and hope to have my 68 bb nova completed by spring. But everyone knows you never get your projects completed on time. Should I plan on both days or just saturday. Do you have any events planned for the two days.

Jason

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason,the Hotel is located off exit 37 of the Garden State Parkway Rt.40 in W. Atlantic City.If i were you i'd plan on staying over for at least Friday night.Having a cruise on Friday at around 5:30, Sat.prolly a couple of seminars during the day,swap meet.Planning on having awards at 5 pmI'll have more info in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
533 Posts
George,I'll be there,looks like another awesome Nova Show!! Dan

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting that up Bill.Just spoke to Tom Tiernan of Ground Up from Merdian,CT there back for 06 as an associate sponsor.:)

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Just figured I would see if there is any updates on the show :beer:

novamaniac

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I believe they had 50 Nova's last year. I did e-mail George and I was hoping he would come up with a new thread with more details. Maybe adding some of the details from last year.

novamaniac

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blown69rat said:
Give me more details like......

how was the turnout last year??
What are the times for the show on Saturday (as I only live 2 hours away)??
Additional trailer parking???
How is the show broken down (year, mods, etc)??

Any other pertinent info would be great!!
PM sent.You can also click on the bottom of 72orange for a reg form.I'll post a new updated thread. George,c/o DVN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts