Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
C'mon Man!

I've been waiting, saving my pennies. Was already planning on buying TCI, even though I really want CBR. I want to get rid of the stock shock towers. Now I'm just hoping Chucks price isn't too steep. This is exciting news.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sounds great Chuck, I want the BEST (that i working class stiff can afford), so I'm holding off on buying right now. Waiting for you to post your product and pricing on your site. Hopefully it will be within my reach. I'll keep checking.

·
Vendor
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
——-UPDATE——-

The cost of the fabricated front end with down tubes is 1295. If you want to order you will need to call. The front ends will be laser cut and welded with that being said it will be 6 weeks out. All orders will be filled in the order in which they were placed. I do have a list of individuals who called previously to be first in line. Those individuals will be contacted and their order will be first out the door.

Again this is just the frame work and down tubes. Brakes, spindles, control arms, inner panels are all extras that each and every customer will have to customize to their needs.

Enjoy

·
Registered
217 Posts
——-UPDATE——-

The cost of the fabricated front end with down tubes is 1295. If you want to order you will need to call. The front ends will be laser cut and welded with that being said it will be 6 weeks out. All orders will be filled in the order in which they were placed. I do have a list of individuals who called previously to be first in line. Those individuals will be contacted and their order will be first out the door.

Again this is just the frame work and down tubes. Brakes, spindles, control arms, inner panels are all extras that each and every customer will have to customize to their needs.

Enjoy

Very exciting news! I have 2 questions:

Is this introductory pricing or is this standard pricing?

If I have the phase 2 arms upper and lower, what will I need other than what you have listed above? I guess my question is: will upper and lower arms fit? ViKing shocks? R&P? Sway bar?

·
Registered
328 Posts
This is great news & highly anticipated.
What is the cost of the inner panels? When will your website be updated with these new pieces?

Mike

·
Registered
413 Posts
——-UPDATE——-

Enjoy
Thanks for the update Chuck. My understanding is all phase 2 stuff works and your latest rack.

My question is what coil overs work with your clip?

·
Vendor
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Upper control arms and the Phase II lower arms will bolt right up along with the current sway bar....sway bars that followed along the frame rail (1st design) will not work. The current coil overs will not swap over as those are designed to bolt in like the factory shocks. We are using a dedicated coil over. Only our lates rack and pinion will bolt up...if your rack uses Billet rack clamps it is not compatible.

Price for the frame and down tubes is 1295 the additional inner panels are 875 built buy DSE. All of these are build to order...meaning pay for the subframe and it will be made. I will have the first batch of frames to build the 2nd or 3rd week of July.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts