Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a long time in the planning stages and while we still have a bit more refining to do along the way here are some photos of what we have been developing.

All new MODULAR FRONT END. Modular in that your current upper and lower control arms will bolt right up to this set up and some versions of our rack will also bolt up.

Doing Twin turbos? This is your set up you need with more engine bay room along with a astetically please appearance. Full coil over suspension with a long travel! Our set will also allow you to use your current stock spindle and brake set up or you can upgrade to our new to be released 1” DROP SPINDLE utilizing a corvette hub and bearing!

Pricing has NOT been set yet...release date is later this year.

Here are some cad drawings and a quick shot of a prototype front end.

·
Registered
346 Posts
So glad to hear this, I was ready to buy the current front suspension set-up but wanted the Corvette style spindles to use the Z06 brakes I have. Thank you Chuck!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
So glad to hear this, I was ready to buy the current front suspension set-up but wanted the Corvette style spindles to use the Z06 brakes I have. Thank you Chuck!!!
Same here.

Chuck, talk me out of buying a TCI front clip next weekend at LS Fest and waiting on this one...

·
Vendor
4,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here.

Chuck, talk me out of buying a TCI front clip next weekend at LS Fest and waiting on this one...
I don’t have a hate list of comments for TCI they make good products. This front end was born with the idea that previous CBR customers would not be left out. Meaning the upper and lower arms already purchased will bolt on to this clip saving a little cash. For someone who does not have anything it can be all purchased as a turn key set up.

·
Registered
346 Posts
This front end was born with the idea that previous CBR customers would not be left out. Meaning the upper and lower arms already purchased will bolt on to this clip saving a little cash. For someone who does not have anything it can be all purchased as a turn key set up.
Glad to hear this, makes me more comfortable in getting pieces for my '67 soon instead of waiting.

Mike

·
Registered
1967 Chevy II Nova
87 Posts
The 6 piston ZO6 calipers work with the CBR spindles or are talking about another non CBR spindle?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Winter Project for my 63 Wagon

My wife is finally tired of hearing the squeaky old front end on my 63 wagon so I can't wait to see the final product ready for sale.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I spoke with Chuck a few days ago, he said they are working on a few production details and it would be another month or two before the new subframe assembly is ready to go...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts