Chevy Nova Forum banner

Help with ID of this wheel set up

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Zonie 
#1 ·
This is the look I’m going for, where the tire fills the wheel well. Can anyone help me with the sizes? Tire and wheel size, back spacing. Please help I don’t want to have to send wheels back.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That car has a 4-link rear and coilovers all around. It's not easy to get that ride height with rear leafs. Guessing by the way the arch of the rear wheel opening looks against the rim those are 18 inch wheels.
I have DSE 3" drop leafs along with 1" lowering blocks and I'm close to that car but not quite as low in the back.
Wheel size:
F=18x8 w/ 5" BS
R=18x9.5 w/ 6.25 BS
I have no rubbing issues, stock wheel housings, no spacers and shocks in stock location.

#4 ·
Below is a photo of my Nova taken at a similar angle to the one shown in the first post (for wheel and tire fitment comparison).

Stock wheel housings with stock multi-leaf springs and a stock Nova 12 Bolt rear with shocks in the stock location.
I also have no rubbing issues... even if I lowered my car.
Front - Wheels 16 x 7 with 4.25" BS / Tires 225 55R16
Rear - Wheels 16 x 8 with 5.25" BS / Tires 255 50R16

Below is a link to a thread that has many examples of tire and wheel fitment on a 3rd Gen Nova.
https://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44121

#8 ·
Alan, if you want to PM me with your cell number I will gladly text you many pictures. I've been so busy with my car, grandkids and life that I've not taken the time to figure out how to post pictures.
To get that "look" your biggest challenge will be getting wheels with the correct BS. They are not off the shelf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.