Chevy Nova Forum banner

17x7 4.75BS wheels in stock

17K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  kr4ez 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the wheels were developing are now in stock. 5 spoke design, 17x7 with 4.75" backspacing. We can not sell to you direct though as we only sell wholesale to retailers at this time. To order any you can contact Lutty's, Eckler's, Camaro Central, Summit or NPD, as this is a brand new wheel none of those retailers has stock as of yet, you would have to have the retailer of your choice contact us, they will place the order and most likely we would drop ship to you. The wheel is a Legendary wheel, part number LW70-70757B (Charcoal) or LW70-70757C (natural sandblast finish). I can not list any retail pricing here per the site rules you will have to contact one of the vendors for pricing but I can tell you they aren't outrageous.

These wheels were designed specifically for 62-67 novas since finding a 17" rim with a 4.75" backspacing off the shelf is tough, been there, done that.

Attached are a couple of pictures of the wheels on member NovaSS's car, the wheels come with the center cap shown in the pictures.

Mods if I have posted anything against the site rules just let me know and I'll edit it, just trying to get the word out that there is an option for those with early nova's looking for a wheel.

If anyone has any questions just PM me.

Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
63ChevyNova,
You would have to run spacers to push the wheels back out. 64SSowner's car at the start of this thread has a narrowed rear, we had to put spacers on to make the wheels work for the pictures, the amount of spacer needed would depend on how much your rear has been narrowed.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.