Chevy Nova Forum - View Single Post - 73 nova window trim
View Single Post
Old 8th-September-2019, 08:41 PM   #2

Title: Nova Junior Member
iTrader: (0)
Status: Offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NC
Nova(s): 1973 SS
Posts: 128
also what is the correct name for the part that goes in the top of the window and down the back, I figured out that the part at the bottom is called window felt trim.
  Reply With Quote