^^Quite a gem isn't she? Honestly though when this is on the road I will probably never love any car more than this one.
Basically I'm getting it back to road-worthiness until I pull the trigger on big things.
1. I have an awesome subframe my dad got me for christmas, fully powder coated with disc brakes and its got the mounting points for rack and pinion (pics to come).
2. DSE mini tubbing which I am in the process of.
3. My uncle gave me a 350 he pulled from an 80's GM truck. Not going overboard but I'm planning on doing a little here and there whilst restoring the engine. Haven't bought or decided anything so I am open to opinions, here's something my googling found a couple weeks ago: http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_...ek_chevy.shtml
4. From there I want to get a 4 speed manual and a shortened rear + fatter tire so I can effectively redo the whole drivetrain and use the mini tub for what its worth.
5. As far as color scheme probably black with orange stripes because black novas to me are phenomenal. Want to redo interior with a matching scheme, I want leather but if the money is tight I won't complain about cloth.
That pretty much sums it up.