Long wait times - Chevy Nova Forum
Visit our sponsor, National Nostalgic Nova

Steve's Nova Site is an automotive enthusiast website dedicated to the 1962 - 1979 Chevrolet Nova, Chevy II and Acadian automobiles. We work together to preserve, restore, drive, show, race and provide fellowship for these classic cars. This is one of the best places to find information about parts, rebuilding, restoration and racing. This website is not affiliated with GM, General Motors or Chevrolet in any capacity.

Go Back   Chevy Nova Forum > General > StevesNovaSite.com News and Help

StevesNovaSite.com is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 24th-November-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
NOVA1958

Title: Nova Junior Member
Nova(s): 72 NOVA W /454 BIG BLOCK
Long wait times

Hi
Just wondering if something has changed with the web site because for the past 2 to 4 months it seem to take forever to log on to the site.When I first log on, it goes to the home page fairly quickly, when I try to go the the forums or any where else it takes forever( sending request bottom left corner) (waiting ) I haven't had any problems on any other sites.Is there something I can check on this end to fix this problem.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25th-November-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
NOVA1958

Title: Nova Junior Member
Nova(s): 72 NOVA W /454 BIG BLOCK
Well I thought my problem might be my laptop but I was worry.Went to the desktop with on luck.When I go to the favorites and first connect 12 seconds
then 50s to load the next page,then 40s then 30s,then 40s I know I'm not the only one having problems with all the posts with the same issues.Can anybody help.

Thanks
Old 25th-November-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
admin

Title: Administrator
No, I don't think you are the only one either. I'm sure there is something slowing the server response time, and you could help in locating the issue if you would like. Please read this thread and follow the steps provided, if the first few steps do not fix the issue. Then post the required information and we will pushed that information to the tech staff and they will see what they can do.

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums...d.php?t=210251

Thanks

SNS Facebook page
The best Nova Car Show on the Internet. Join us.

If you have an account problem, send me a PM.
Forum Rules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement