Chevy Nova Forum banner

***6th ANNUAL MAXIMUM NOVA CRUISE-DATE CHOSEN!!*****

18K views 131 replies 31 participants last post by  arcmark 
#1 ·
Hello ALL Nova,Acadian,Omega,and Ventura Owner.:).......(Yes Henry,early Beaumonts can come too:rolleyes::D....)
We have selected a date for the 2012 Maximum Nova cruise-Saturday June 16th,2012.

****MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!!!!*****:yes::D:yes::D:yes::D

This Cruise will take place in the Greater Vancouver area and will include a "family friendly " cruise that starts in Surrey,BC and loops through the Fraser Valley with a BBQ in a park at the end. We are proud to have hosted the LARGEST Canadian Nova event over the past couple of years and continue to show positive growth EVERY year. This event is a Winner and YOU need to come. As always,we welcome Long-haulers and our friends south of the border,so please ask for help with car storage and accommodations if you're able to attend. ALL Inquiries can be directed to myself,Lil' Deuce II(Todd) or Steelrat (Shaun). Specific times will be announced in the near future,so check this OFFICIAL thread often.
Lookin' forward to seeing you there!!!:yes:
Leftcoast Carl

#6 ·
The date is an OK for me. I'm sure I can make it? Of course this year I'll have to worn my wife that there's going to be some serious "SMOKE" happening on Cole Road. Can't wait, except I'll need my hood painted by then? :devil::yes:

#9 ·
DO NOT disassemble that car to the point that you cannot make the next cruise,Todd:no::no::no: ...Heck Brutha.....it only took you 5 years to put it together for the LAST maximum Nova Cruise:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D
Leftcoast Carl.

#14 ·
WHY not "Be there"?!?!?:yes: 6 months to plan could make for a nova trip of a lifetime:yes::yes::yes::yes::D! We'd love to see you out here and it'd be pretty nice traveling weather for the drive whether you trailered or drove your baby.just a thought.....:rolleyes::D
leftcoast Carl.

#24 ·
Hey Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally started my 66 chevy2 first time in 7 years. Thanks Shane Halverson for helping me. Now I need my rear window put in, new shoes and drums and tires and a wheel alingment. Then ill be ready to go. I am so going to try to drive my car this year. I will not be a passenger on the cruise this year. But yes I will still video the traction test contest.

I look forward to being there and see everyone again this year.

Happy New Years everyone.

Ty66
Aka Ty Curtis

#25 ·
I finally started my 66 chevy2 first time in 7 years. Thanks Shane Halverson for helping me. Now I need my rear window put in, new shoes and drums and tires and a wheel alingment. Then ill be ready to go. I am so going to try to drive my car this year. I will not be a passenger on the cruise this year. But yes I will still video the traction test contest.

I look forward to being there and see everyone again this year.

Happy New Years everyone.

Ty66
Aka Ty Curtis
Way to go Ty......I wanna see this car i've been hearing about on the road too !
Leftcoast Carl.

#26 ·
Looking forward to seeing your car Ty.::cool:

I like the traction test part of the cruise, my study of the science of traction technology and rubber compounds of course...:devil:

#28 ·
cruise

This is getting better every year, and once again, I can offer secure inside over night parking for a few cars at my shop where the cruise starts in Surrey for any of you out of towners. There is a hotel down the street within walking distance, so be a part of one of the biggest Nova/Acadian shows on the west coast. Give me a call, Frank 604-803-1819.

#29 ·
This is getting better every year, and once again, I can offer secure inside over night parking for a few cars at my shop where the cruise starts in Surrey for any of you out of towners. There is a hotel down the street within walking distance, so be a part of one of the biggest Nova/Acadian shows on the west coast. Give me a call, Frank 604-803-1819.
Thanks again Frank!
I can't think of a better location to start from. Your ongoing support is appreciated.
PS- Please bring my L79 beer cooler again this year(Inside joke:yes::D:yes::D)!!
Leftcoast Carl.

#49 · (Edited)
Hi Chris,
the route has fuel stations at many points. I am not sure if they are all Chevron's, but there will be access to 91 and higher octane. Once the 2012 route map is posted you can map out where your thirsty beast needs a top up.:yes:
This is the route from last year 2011 , and to date no plans to change it. Stay tuned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.