Back By Popular Request, Pypes GB!! - Chevy Nova Forum
Visit our sponsor, National Nostalgic Nova

Steve's Nova Site is an automotive enthusiast website dedicated to the 1962 - 1979 Chevrolet Nova, Chevy II and Acadian automobiles. We work together to preserve, restore, drive, show, race and provide fellowship for these classic cars. This is one of the best places to find information about parts, rebuilding, restoration and racing. This website is not affiliated with GM, General Motors or Chevrolet in any capacity.

Go Back   Chevy Nova Forum > Supporting Vendors > Swift Performance Automotive

StevesNovaSite.com is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 25th-June-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
dan@swift
(OP)

Title: Supporting Vendor
Nova(s): 1967 Sedan
Back By Popular Request, Pypes GB!!

Sorry I've been away from the boards for a while. The shop took off a little quicker than we were prepared for, and we've been juggling the work and sales with customers, which has had us in the shop until 2am at least for months straight. This left me no time to keep up with the forums, but that's over. I finally found another tech that I would trust with my cars, so I can dedicate my time to the showroom and sales. To celebrate my newfound freedom, let's have another Pypes Group Buy!!

Group buys work better with structure, so here's the rules:

I need at least 5 commitments before it's good to go.

This will go until July 15th, so that will give everyone a little bit of time to get the funds together.

Once I get the 5 commitments, I will start shipping. By commitments, I need your order in, and payment info. These will most likely be shipping directly from the manufacturer, I don't have room to keep much in stock in the store right now.

I'll need payment information to confirm your order. Your card will not be charged until the order goes to Pypes, unless you want the card charged immediately for your accounting purposes.

One I get the minimum 5 Commitments, orders will ship, any additional group buys will ship immediately, if the kits are in stock. If not in stock, they will ship once they are made.

Please PM me for pricing, include your car info, headers or stock manifolds, tip exit and any options that you want. If you look at the Pypes site to see exactly which kit you need it'll make it a little easier on me, but you don't have to!

And lastly, a huge thank-you to all the guys that participated in the last Group Buy!! Lets see pics or video of those systems installed!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pypes Group Buy Version 2.0 in Swift Section!
860 823-1909
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25th-June-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
63 drop top ss

Title: Nova Guru
Nova(s): 63 drop top ss
I'm in- PM sent
Old 25th-June-2010, 01:09 PM   #3
Nwayne

Title: Nova Guru
Nova(s): 64 2dr Coupe The Money P
I'm in. Will send a PM. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

64 Nova Coupe

Old 25th-June-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
dan@swift
(OP)

Title: Supporting Vendor
Nova(s): 1967 Sedan
All PM's are replied to, at this rate we'll be shipping early next week.

For those inquiring minds, there are only a few of the first generation polished systems left, after these are gone, the polished system is discontinued.

Pypes Group Buy Version 2.0 in Swift Section!
860 823-1909
Old 25th-June-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
II4TheRd

Title: Nova Junior Member
Nova(s): 1963 SS convertible
Pypes group buy

Very interested.PM sent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement