Chevy Nova Forum banner

Sac area breakfast

7K views 114 replies 24 participants last post by  63INWEIMAR 
#1 ·
Well it's been hinted at and talked about for a while. So I'll try to make it happen! Next weekend either Saturday or Sunday, at the Mel's in Rocklin 9 am? Let me know what works best for everyone.

#18 ·
I have work until 8:00pm & be Santa at a "Cocktails with Santa" event. :beer1::cool: Then work the next day. A lot of Christmas parties this weekend !

Be safe & have a good time !!! :thumbsup:

#59 ·
This is awesome

I want to thank, ahead of time, all you guys coming up from the bay area. I'd been wanting some kind of "event" since getting back from the desert and obviously now that Ive got another car. Im looking more forward to this than anything I have in awhile. :yes:

Next, another Santa Cruz trip down highway 1 :eek:

#60 ·
I want to thank, ahead of time, all you guys coming up from the bay area. I'd been wanting some kind of "event" since getting back from the desert and obviously now that Ive got another car. Im looking more forward to this than anything I have in awhile. :yes:

Next, another Santa Cruz trip down highway 1 :eek:
we're up for cruise to Santa Cruz:yes: as long as it's before the wagon comes apart again:rolleyes::confused::eek:

#86 ·
oh man

IN THE RAIN? Id almost of paid to see that. I guess the pics will have to do.

WAY TO MAN UP BRUCE! :D

It was awesome to see everyone. The next one we'll go over to Folsom or maybe even the one by whatever Arco Arena is called this week. It'd be even easier for the bay area guys to get there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.