Chevy Nova Forum banner

1969 Nova SS Front Bench Seat

11K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  banksx501 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i know this may not be the right place to post (hope it is)

Does anyone know a place where they stock the front Bench for a 69 nova SS(and the mounting brackets)?

Or is this only something you can find on craigs or ebay where someone is trying to parts their car or get rid of the seat from an upgrade?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
69 front bench seat

I don't know of any place to get a front bench aftermarket but I am not sure. You should be able to find a nice used one and in the worst case have an upholstery shop recover it to match your trim tag on the firewall if that is what you are looking to do.

#5 ·
I know a guy that has a bench seat from a 72 chevelle in a 68 Nova he said it bolted right in... so if all the 68-72 chevelle seats will interchange should be easy to find one b/c all. A body cars used the same bench seat. Hope this helps

#6 ·
For what it's worth the SS bench is no different then a non SS bench. I do know 4 doors benches are different, because they don't tilt forward.

#7 ·
I found a site that sells Chevelle bench seats (and at a pretty decent price too)
Thanks for the info 1969SS540!

Whats the deal with everyone doing Bench to Bucket conversions though?

I can see it being a drivers preference, but the bench just makes it classic and its just badass!!

Guess thats just some people's opinions!

#8 ·
Do some measuring before ordering any seat to make sure it will fit!!!

Most people like buckets because it was an option for the cars ...im about to swap to some type after market buckets my self but Im doing it b/c I wanna build my own console with cup holders in it. And im gonna put the bench in my wifes 70 with a 4 spd
b/c nothing is cooler than a bench seat 4spd car!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.