Chevy Nova Forum banner

NE1 make it to MIR Buds Creek,MD Super Chevy Show at the end of April?

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Wild 69 SS 
#1 ·
Just curious. I really wanted to go but didn't have the time. Guess I will have to wait for Maple Grove, PA in July. I realize the site was down last week and just wanted to get some input on the show(i.e. Nova participation) and see some pics. Let me know if you went!!

#2 ·
i went. over all, i was dissappointed. i see them in the magazine and all so i was really excited and got there and it wasnt all I imagined. It was awesome, deffenantly was. The drag racing was amazing. But overall i felt it wasnt all that it should have been. But it was deffenantly worth it.

#6 ·
I have been to Maple Grove a few times in the 80's and 90's. I was always very impressed. I knew MIR was a newer stop on the tour and had really wanted to go. I was just curious if I should plan on going next year. Sounds kinda like a let down though. I would still like to see some pics from NE1 that has any. Thanks for the input!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.