Chevy Nova Forum banner

Arizona owners, lunch gathering planned

23K views 309 replies 27 participants last post by  67rsss6spd 
#1 · (Edited)
Saturday 11 am January 21st there will be a gathering of Nova and Camaro owners for lunch. Would love to fill the parking lot with some nice cars.

Culvers
1909 S Country Club Dr
Mesa, AZ 85210

MAP
Dave (Knuckle Dragger) and myself will be there with our Novas. If you will be heading up from the Tucson area we could drive up I10 together.

#9 ·
I pulled into the pavilions this saturday @2:30 and the place was packed already. I would guess the 21st will be the same if not worst. Since you guys are planninig to meet early this could work out well for everyone.Plenty of places to eat at. Just a suggestion maybe other's will have more imput.I'll ask around to see what time people started arriving last year.

#8 ·
Philip-- just saw the post--- my week-end to work--- might - can burn a day ???? My car is running good but is really BUTT ugly ( BIG BUTT)

jim

#10 ·
Jim ugly does not matter, my car before paint went to a lot of shows and gatherings. Does not bother me what others think, I was there for the food and friends. Didn't you have to burn a day last time? Hate to see you do it again.

Sounds like we would be able to head up to Pavilions after wards to check out the show for those interested. May not get there early enough to park with the show, but still good to walk around and check out the cars. It has been 6 or 7 years since I was there last.

#11 ·
Here is the info fr the show.

In our 21st year, the Rock and Roll Car and Bike Show at McDonald's in the Scottsdale Pavilions Shopping Center 9140 East Indian Bend Road is the longest consecutive Saturday cruise in the nation. Come out at 4:30;pm and enjoy classic cars and motorcycles, free of charge. If you'd like to display, try to get there before 4pm. Enjoy our DJ's tunes and grab dinner or desert at our McDonald's restaurant. Don't forget to visit the stores in the Scottsdale Pavilions shopping center! Info: Cindy 480-277-1864

#22 ·
Don't think I'll make the Pavs either. Just had twins -- it's going to be a miracle if I can get out of the house for a couple hours as it is.

FYI - They started a show at Mesa Riverview. It's much further south than the Pavs. I haven't been in a while, but there was a good turnout when I went a couple months back. Might be worth it to at least cruise by and see.

#37 ·
Sorry about that i was pulling around and got a call from the guy i was suppose to meet at 1pm in Gilbert for the back seat for my Escalade. He was a little upset being put of for an hour and a half so i had to go. The seat is New, Never used from a new yukon, for only 150.00. I couldnt pass it up.

It was great cruising with ya though, man you and Trevor have some nasty sounding Novas, i wish sometimes my exhaust was still dual 3" with flows and dumps. But then i also enjoy listening to my music and a low volume with the windows down and still able to hear it.

Im going to contact Dave from Nitrous Outlet tomorrow to see if he will give us a bulk discount if all 3 of us bought kits. Just going to get some numbers from him, not going to commit to anything. Seeing your nova and the numbers its running really makes me want to get some heads and a cam!!!!

Since my Nova is my literal daily driver im gonna wait to do the cam and heads, but as soon as i get a company vehicle, im deff. going to go that direction. I do love AFR heads, and how your car performs just goes to show there value. I know one other LS swap Nova guy here in Phx, I cant wait the day when we can take a cruise with 5 to 15 Novas somewhere out of town. When i went with AZ Fbody it was a huge event, there were 15 to 20 Camaros and Firebirds and a few others like me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.