Chevy Nova Forum banner

Who from Indiana

12K views 54 replies 39 participants last post by  2Fast4U50! 
#1 ·
Hi just wondering who out there is from Indiana

#6 ·
I was up in Bloomington a few years back. My Father in Law died there in the hospital and we buried him in a little cemetery back up in Muncie. It's beautiful country up that way.:yes:

#15 ·
For those who are close, Friday July 4 is the annual First Fridays Cruise-IN in Goshen. Not only can you park if you want, you can cruise the loop down Main Street and back to your heart's content. There's always a great turnout.

#18 ·
Checking in from Lebanon, about 25 miles NW of Indy on 65. My old man and I travel together a lot - he's got a 62 Wagon and I have the 77 Pro-touring car.

We've done the Suds two or three times this summer. Still one of the best cruise-ins going. Very eclectic crowd, lots of variety in the cars there.

J

#22 ·
Warsaw, IN

Just purchased a memory. Had one like this back in the summer of 73 after graduating High School. It was an SS and I paid $2750.00 for it. This one, 41 years later, brings back memories. Put the bench seat back in it, now my girl can set beside me!

#26 ·
Also from Greenwood. :turn:

Just installed a ZF 6 spd from a C4 Vette. Now it only turns 1600 at 55mph with 4.11s out back. Will take it to "The Suds" after I get the exhaust fixed at a shop. (Hangs too low... scrape, scrape, scrape) :doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.