Chevy Nova Forum banner

Build Sheet

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  johnny 68 
#1 ·
Started tearing down my 1974 and I found the original build sheet stuffed in the rear seat (backrest part of seat). Nice little surprise, but unfortunately it isn't a rarer model car, still a neat thing to find anyway. Is this common to find it in the rear seat area? Where did they put the build sheets from the factory?

I was going to attach a photo, but I have some how lost the ability to post photos?

#2 ·
Are you using a host for your pics? You should be able to copy and paste this way.

The build sheets are commonly found under the back seat, above the fuel tank as well as under the dash and some have found them behind the front seat back.

#5 ·
well today i pulled out the gas tank and always thought id would cool to find a build sheet on a car ive built and i a build sheet on top of this gas tank its pretty deteriorated but you can see it was built in van nuys california it has pwr disk and pwr steering and a 350 motor and brown paint just thought it was pretty cool also a buddy is letting me use his rottisery which will help when i do the tubs any way should be ordering a bunch of parts by the end of nov.so will have more pics. to add
john

Click this bar to view the full image.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.