Chevy Nova Forum banner

Project " Barn find" getting started

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Project Nova 
#1 ·
Here's a shot of my current project. A 69 with some 70's drag/street car feel. You can see the snorkel and slapper bars. Side pipes, lace panel paint, enamel lettering and some dis-stressed patina on the body with tons of vintage race stickers will hopefully give it that " old school" barn find look.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Bingo! Im running a set of vintage 14x6 Cragar SS w/redline bias-ply up front and 15x8 steelies w/275-60 M&H Racemaster DOT drag tires in the rear. Shackles are already on, just cant see 'em. Went to a swap meet Friday and scored a set of "groovy" gold anodized Moroso valve covers, and rearend cover...far out. Below is a link for the side pipes. Dan, im hunting a 4 speed :yes:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Patriot+Exhaust/737/H1060/10002/-1

#10 ·
Sweet... this will be badass... I am doing the same look.. i have the same sidepipes that ill hopefully get installed this next week... and thanks to NPHNP a killer set of 15x8/15x10 Cragar S/Ss!!!! Mine will end up a flat black with gloss black SS stripes. Currently it is BRIGHT orange... my buddy calls it the "General Ali" .. says i should leave it this color and put a rebel flag on the roof in Kuwaiti colors and 01 on the door in Arabic numbers....LOL:no::no:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.