Chevy Nova Forum banner

Nov 3rd Nova Wagon Cruise NHRA MUSEUM

6K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  Last Wagon 
#1 ·
Annual Chevy Nova Wagon Cruise, details to follow !

#12 ·
Details set for November 3rd Wagon Cruise

Scheduled meeting place will be @ Diamond Bar High School parking lot @ 8:30 am,plan is to depart @ 9:00am. Directions as follows, 57 fwy, exit @ Pathfinder rd. & go east. Just past Fern Hollow Dr.,parking lot will be on your right. Leaving the parking lot,we will go west to the 57 fwy & travel north on a nice cruise to the 10 fwy & go east & exit @ Fairplex Dr. We will turn left & head north to McKinley ave. Turn right & travel east for about a 1/4 of a mile & the NHRA museum will be on your left side. We will do about a couple hour tour of the museum & depart about 12:00 noon. We will exit the parking lot & turn left to White ave. Turning left on White, we will head north to Arrow Hwy. Turning right on Arrow heading east, we will travel to Monte Vista ave. Turn left & head north for about a 1/4 of a mile where Legends Burger will be on your left side , where we will all gather & have lunch & end another great NOVA WAGON CRUISE !

G
#31 ·
Thanks RK! I'll talk to David and make sure he does not have anything planned for me that day and if not I'll bring my camera and document the day!!! Sounds like fun! I never rode in a wagon before!!!! I'll let you know tomorrow!~

#37 ·
I saw two post for the directions as to where we will go. Are we going thru pudding stone park ??? or straight to the museum ??? RW
Thats correct, we will exit off the 57 fwy @ Via Verde ( bonelli park ) ,turn right. We will then stop about half way before Fairplex dr. & take some photos,then head over to the museum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.